Friday, October 19, 2007

PURPOSE!

I feel the purpose of this blog is to be a personal reflection!
Through reading the Bible and books, thru discussion, the observation, thru study and thru(much needed yet often lacking) prayer:
I intend to use this blog to REFLECT!
What is Jesus saying to me, What am I reading and How do I put these Kingom principles into action and live as Jesus lived!
I intend to use this blog as PRAYER!
I struggle to "BE STILL", as silence does not always serve as my friend. I want to DO or I waste too much time, rather than comtemplate, listen and hear the words of the LORD.
Finally, I want Jesus to use this blog in my life:
to take me from Faith to Faith (Romans 1.17)
to draw me closer to Him
To love Him more
To love my neighbour
To love my enemies
To pray without ceasing
To denounce and reject all power that challanges Christ's Throne and His Kingdom (whether in me or in my surroundings), BY:
Living the ethics of Biblical Freedom
Accepting and rejoicing in my weaknesses
Doing Kingdom work in His power - Not mine!
.......................................................................................................................................

No comments: